What Community Association Boards and Managers Need to Know When Dealing with a Loss

SMW’s Diane Swerling is the author of this informative article featured in the most recent edition of Condo Media Magazine.


If you’ve had a fire, flood or other property loss resulting in an insurance claim, and need a public insurance adjuster in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New England or anywhere in the U.S. or Caribbean, call Swerling Milton Winnick. We are the oldest and largest public adjusting firm in New England, and our team of experts will give you personalized, 24/7 attention to successfully resolve your residential or business insurance claim.