You've had a house fire. A flood in your restaurant.
Frozen pipes in your warehouse. Now what?
WE ARE HERE TO REPRESENT YOUR INTERESTS. NEGOTIATE WITH YOUR INSURER. COORDINATE AND OVERSEE RECOVERY. BUT MOST OF ALL, TO ADVOCATE ON YOUR BEHALF. TO GET YOU THE BEST POSSIBLE RECOVERY SO YOU CAN GET BACK ON TRACK - WHETHER IT'S YOUR BUSINESS OR YOUR LIFE.
If your business has suffered a loss - whether from fire, water damage, natural disaster or other incident - we can answer the questions you're asking right now, and get you back on track, so you and your employees can get back to work. Your team at SMW will help you make the right decision at every stage of recovery: whether to salvage merchandise or replace it. How and when to resume partial or total business operations. What to do about loss of income, and loss of rents. If you have a question, we have the answer - and the business solution.
Let our experts:
- Analyze your policy coverage, including complex valuation clauses and co-insurance issues
- Assess damage to inventory, machinery, equipment, fixtures and furniture
- Determine the cost of improvements and betterments
- Account for business interruption losses, forecasts of sales and production, current and future pricing and loss of rental income
- Manage every detail to obtain the best possible settlement
If your home has been damaged - or lost - to a fire, flood or other disaster, we know exactly how you feel and what you are going through. We understand that you can't possibly know what to do next - and that the last thing you need right now is to have to fight with your insurer. Let SMW help get your home back - and get you back into your home. We'll work tirelessly to make sure that you obtain the best possible settlement from your insurer. And we won't rest until we do.
Let our experts:
- Immediately meet with you to help you understand what will happen next, what you need to do and how the entire claims process works
- Analyze your insurance policy and work with your insurer for you
- Arrive onsite to carefully survey the damage and work with demolition or board-up professionals to make sure no further damage occurs
- Provide a meticulously detailed inventory of every item, fixture and appliance in your home
- Be here for you 24/7 to support and guide you through this difficult situation